8.27.2017

My new Oddly Appealing stamp set is out!

Oh yes, my friends - like the Pointer Sisters, "I'm so excited!!"



The stamp sets I'm doing for Sin City Stamps are from actual pictures I've taken since photography is another creative outlet for me. Those are actually pics of me playing around - the actual color photos are really quirky and, well - oddly appealing! I can't wait for the future sets! 

This set is available for an introductory price for only a couple weeks so order early! They're unmounted but are easy to cut out. They'd be great for your Halloween and/or steampunk projects! I'll be posting some samples & projects soon so you can see the fun you'll have with them. I can see embossing, water coloring - maybe even stamping them into moldable clay & casting them in resin. I think there's alot of possibilities and of course the phrases are great for journaling or layouts! 
   


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey - Tell me something good!