9.11.2017

The stuff of nightmares

Howdy everyone! I'm back with another project using my Oddly Appealing stamp set from Sin City Stamps!

I've posted previously using these little precut match boxes - I just love 'em! This time, I'm going to print directly onto them instead of adhering papers to decorate them.

These boxes come precut on a sheet that can be run through your printer. I initially scanned it & then added my backgrounds in Photoshop. And since my stamps are creepy, it had to be Halloween.

Once that was done, I started folding everything. 
And then the fun part: putting it all together! 
I used The Stuff of Nightmares & masks stamp on the outside cover. The masks were printed in a couple different sizes and fussy cut. 
Of course, I had to add red for their eyes 👁️
I added a brad to each end of the box - I never use brads as they're intended with the prongs; I always remove them 😜
Spider webs & mounting foam squares make for a spooky look... muwahahaha.. 😱 I think I hear screaming....
Now go out and pick up my Oddly Appealing stamp set & make your own creepy match boxes! I would love to see what you create! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey - Tell me something good!