10.11.2017

Oh - this is just awful, my friends....

I went to do a spread in my art journal & I was met with a grisly scene. Somehow, my Oddly Appealing Stamps had a little accident sometime during the night & it wasn't pretty. There he was - just lying there, under a street lamp. His friends were curious as to what happened, peering through the darkness. The crime scene tape, the body....oh, the humanity!!





Under closer inspection, the scene was even more eerie. I tell you, I'm glad this is over so I can move on....


I hope the folks at the Dream in Darkness Halloween challenge don't faint when they see it.... 😱




2 comments:

  1. No fainting, hahahah!! wickedly wonderful Cathy! I love how you used your stamps, they rock! Great fun on your spooky page. Thanks so much for playing along at Dream in Darkness! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fainting here either - I was with my dad when he dies last month, so you could say this is perfectly "normal" Thanks for sharing at Dream in Darkness

    ReplyDelete

Hey - Tell me something good!